cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2007, 12:11 AM   #11
UtahDan

UtahDan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
I have not. I barely dream, and those dreams are not for a public site.

I wonder about dreams, and perhaps Mike can inform us of their significance. How much of dreams are simply manipulations of our subconscience?
In otherwords, who around here has delusions of grandeur? :-)
Old 01-26-2007, 12:51 AM   #12
BlueHair

BlueHair is on a distinguished road

I've had several dreams that predicted my near future correctly. I'm not sure if it was a supernatural being communicating with me or just my subconscious mind figuring something out that I was unable to figure out while awake. Either way, it sends chills down my spine when it happens.
BlueHair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 04:38 AM   #13
Detroitdad
Resident Jackass

Detroitdad is an unknown quantity at this point

No dreams.
Detroitdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 05:11 AM   #14
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

It wasn't a dream, but while I was on my mission, I had the strangest case of deja vu ever. I was sitting next to my companion on a store porch, when a van pulled up to the store we were at. I saw in my head, seriously, the man walk up to us and ask us if we masterbate (I promise I am not making this up). I told my companion, this guy is going to ask us if we masterbate. 20 seconds later, a man got out of the van (who looked exactly like the man I had just envisioned) and he walked straight up and asked us if we masterbate.

My companion and I never answered. We just kind of stared at the guy who gave us a strange look and then walked into the store.

It sounds too crazy to be true, but I absolutely swear this happened.
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 05:16 AM   #15
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Coug View Post
It wasn't a dream, but while I was on my mission, I had the strangest case of deja vu ever. I was sitting next to my companion on a store porch, when a van pulled up to the store we were at. I saw in my head, seriously, the man walk up to us and ask us if we masterbate (I promise I am not making this up). I told my companion, this guy is going to ask us if we masterbate. 20 seconds later, a man got out of the van (who looked exactly like the man I had just envisioned) and he walked straight up and asked us if we masterbate.

My companion and I never answered. We just kind of stared at the guy who gave us a strange look and then walked into the store.

How could he have known?
Old 01-26-2007, 05:48 AM   #16
non sequitur

non sequitur is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Coug View Post

I had a roommate in college walk up and ask me the same thing. Of course at the time he walked in I had my pants around my ankles and a Penthouse in my left hand.
...You've been under attack for days, there's a soldier down, he's wounded, gangrene's setting in, 'Who's used all the penicillin?' 'Oh, Mark Paxson sir, he's got knob rot off of some tart.'" - Gareth Keenan
non sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote