cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2007, 07:00 PM   #41
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Flat fee.
If you're very efficient and can get well-defined projects, then flat fee is definitely the way to go.
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 07:02 PM   #42
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
What form of overweightness bugs you?

The morbidly obese rotund types?

The big gut, butt crack exposure?

The hanging fat from arms?

The non sixpack stomach types?

Any others?
First of all, I can't believe this thread has gone 4 pages without anyone calling you out on your 4th item on this list. 99.9% of people do not have a 6 pack stomach (yours truly included). If that bothers you then I'm afraid you're in for a daily bothering.

I am a bit of a weight bigot though and my #1 annoyance is that fact that they don't seem to make mirrors as well as they used to. See, back when I was growing up, fat people actually knew they were fat. Most were even a little bit ashamed of the fact. As a result they covered up. Maybe it was a moo-moo, maybe it was a pair of overalls, whatever. The fact was, I rarely had to look at the bare midriff of an overweight person until about 2 or 3 years ago.

With the re-introduction of low rise jeans, we had inflicted upon us all over this great land the "muffin top" phenomenon. Where a persons stomach fat/side fat hangs over the waist of the low rise jeans like the top of a Costco muffin hangs over its paper cup. At first it was just the skinny size 0's and 2's wearing those things, just as God, and Calvin Klein intended. But somehow, someone got the idea that maybe everyone would like a pair. The rest my friends is history, and it's a history I'd like to forget. Been to Wal-mart lately? Here's what appears to be the mental checklist before any unfit person leaves the house:

1) Low rise jeans. Should be low enough that shaving of pubic hair may be required to avoid arrest.
2) Super tight belly shirt. Should be tight enough to really accentuate the muffin top. A bonus is that it will help squeeze fat through bra-straps if a bra is actually chosen on this day.
3) Thong underwear. Should ride as high above jeans as possible. The higher the weight the higher the ride.

Seriously, I don't care if people are fat. I do care if they demand that I am exposed to every last lipid. For the love of all that is holy people, if you're overweight that look isn't for you. It was never intended for every desperate housewife with a credit card. Cover up for the good of all humanity.

Last edited by SteelBlue; 07-18-2007 at 08:10 PM.
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 07:07 PM   #43
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
If you're very efficient and can get well-defined projects, then flat fee is definitely the way to go.
It's amazing how quick I am on well-defined projects when I get one fee no matter what.

Now on hourly rate stuff, I still like to get it done, but I"m not quite as motivated to be lightening fast.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:08 PM   #44
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

I am really enjoyed by the overlapping bra roll.

Meanging whe someone has a bra on, and you the bra squeezes in their sides such that you get the muffin top on the side of the torso above the strap, and the bulge below.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 07:12 PM   #45
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Found this while searching for a muffin top photo. This about sums things up. And ladies I know it's just as bad or worse with men but men don't wear thongs so there are no funny pictures.

Last edited by SteelBlue; 07-18-2007 at 07:18 PM.
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote