cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2006, 04:39 PM   #1
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I wanted to be on two television shows as....

a child:

Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?

and

The Real World (loved them as a kid, loved them, damn BYU chick ruined my chance but I like to believe I inspried their search for a LDS kid as I submitted a video and played myself as the18 year old sheltered LDS kid, before she went on the show. I guess they didn't buy my schtick. Sizzle, we'll have to talk about the movies I filmed for reality tv shows, you'll appreciate them.)

Was Carmen San Diego ever caught?
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 04:50 PM   #2
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife and I did a video to get on 'Amazing Race.' It was truly a horrible yet kinda funny video. We didn't get on and it was very sad.

I also was an extra on Touched By An Angel. You can pretty much say that I could have been a huge star. I made about $80 for my day at work on set. Shockingly boring day though.

I also tried to get on as an extra for a couple of movies. I never wanted to be an actor, I just wanted to get in on a couple of movies or shows to just laugh and say that I did it. Too bad, I had only a couple of small chances. I suck.
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 05:07 PM   #3
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point

We could make a video, internet friends, meeting for the first time on a reality tv show.

Seems it would be perfect.
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 05:09 PM   #4
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

I always wanted to go on Double Dare as a kid. Growing up in Southern California I got bit by the bug. I used to go to auditions every once in awhile. Never did much, my biggest claim to fame was a small 2 sec. bit part in a commercial for the Game of Life. No speaking part, I just made a face a la Macauly Culkin from Home Alone.

I auditioned for the game show Fun House as a kid. My partner, a cute friend from school, and I were finalists. Then when we were answering questions she missed "What is the center of a hurricane called?" She missed the multiple answer question choosing "A. Mouth." Talk about pissed.

In high school I auditioned for a KFC commercial. One of my buddies begged to go with me so I took him along. The next day he called me up and told me he got a call back and asked me if I was going back the same day he was and maybe we could ride together. He didn't understand that not everyone gets a call back. He ended up getting the part and it went national.

I last read before a group of agents trying to get signed my senior year and after not getting any bites I gave it up.

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 05:21 PM   #5
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanted to be on Zoom. Still do.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote