cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
exUte

exUte can only hope to improve
Default The Dems and liberals are very clever

to use racism as a shield for Ohbama.

If you bring up his Muslim past (or 'misstatements') you're a racist. If you question his policies, you're a racist. If you vote against him, you're a racist. If he loses the election, it's because of racism. If you think his wife is unpatriotic, you're a racist. Everything has a racist component.

Would Dems and liberals be deemed racist if they didn't vote for Colin Powell or Michael Steele if they were running for president?

Compare and contrast that to what these dirtbags are doing to Palin. Cute. Chromosones. Gang rape. Disabled.

I read somewhere where society will call good evil, and evil good. I think we're there. Abortion good. Religion bad. Terrorists good ('freedom fighters'). America bad.

Pretty pathetic state of affairs.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:15 PM   #2
BlueK

BlueK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by exUte View Post

If you bring up his Muslim past (or 'misstatements') you're a racist.
So he really is a radical muslim like the email says? Did he get an exemption from the part of muslim law that says he needs to be executed for leaving Islam and declaring he's now a Christian? Or, did he meet with an important cleric or someone in Saudi Arabia to get an exemption? More importantly, if he wins the election do we know if Al-Qaida will honor his arrangement? Or...maybe Obama's quest is really to win the presidency and then become the world's most famous suicide islamist by letting terrorists come blow up the White House when he's home.

Nah, the people who believe and then circulate these emails are not racist. Simpleminded and gullible would be more accurate. They're not exactly helping McCain's cause. If anything, they hurt it because they remind the folks on the fence about some of the crazies on the right. So maybe you need a new conspiracy theory: the liberals and democrats started these rumors.

Last edited by BlueK; 09-20-2008 at 02:27 PM.
BlueK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:25 PM   #3
Mindfulcoug

Mindfulcoug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by exUte View Post

If you bring up his Muslim past (or 'misstatements') you're a racist.

I read somewhere where society will call good evil, and evil good. I think we're there. Abortion good. Religion bad. Terrorists good ('freedom fighters'). America bad.

Pretty pathetic state of affairs.
Whether you are directing his " muslim beliefs" and "terrorist skills" to his dad or his mom and grandparents, he is a "made in USA" product .As his story evidently says ,his identity has been pretty much formed in his dad's absence rather than his presence.So it must be his american christian mom and grand parents who taught him islam and terrorism among american values and dreams.The only alternative seems to be ,that ,you think islam and terrorism which most of you love to march together are somehow inheritable.I am sure the science would be honored to name the "islam and terror gene" after you .you got to be proude of that.

your posts always remind me of "America got talent" by the way.
Mindfulcoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:44 AM   #4
exUte

exUte can only hope to improve
Default Naturally you focused on his

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
So he really is a radical muslim like the email says? Did he get an exemption from the part of muslim law that says he needs to be executed for leaving Islam and declaring he's now a Christian? Or, did he meet with an important cleric or someone in Saudi Arabia to get an exemption? More importantly, if he wins the election do we know if Al-Qaida will honor his arrangement? Or...maybe Obama's quest is really to win the presidency and then become the world's most famous suicide islamist by letting terrorists come blow up the White House when he's home.

Nah, the people who believe and then circulate these emails are not racist. Simpleminded and gullible would be more accurate. They're not exactly helping McCain's cause. If anything, they hurt it because they remind the folks on the fence about some of the crazies on the right. So maybe you need a new conspiracy theory: the liberals and democrats started these rumors.
misstatement "my muslim faith"...........I didn't say it. He did. Or you didn't see his statement? And I did refer to, what he called, a misstatement.

Thanks for addressing the other items in my post.