cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2006, 08:53 PM   #1
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help for a friend please!

my buddy is trying to get a tattoo removed for free through an internet poll being hosted by x96....

if you go to x96.com, there is a link that exists on the right hand side that says, 'terrible tattoo removal' contest sponsored by alpine plastic surgery....

well if you click on the link it'll take you to numerous pictures of tattoos, some more horrible than others....my buddys tattoo is picture three....an eye with tribal art smack dab on the dudes neck....

if you would be so kind as to take 2 minutes jump over to the site and vote for option three it would be greatly appreciated!

and for you mullahs, dud has since repented, was married in the temple, and is a full tithe payer so he deserves this more than most.

thanks.
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 10:00 PM   #2
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

you are doing a good job so far, considering he has an overwhelming lead.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:53 AM   #3
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

May I ask why your buddy got the tattoo? BTW, I voted for him too.

This reminds me of one of my sister's friends. He had the stupidest tattoo of all time. For some reason unbeknownst to all he had the nickname Grimace. So he went and got a band of purple Grimaces (the purple monster guy from McDonald's) holding hands around his calf. This also was one of the funniest tattoos I have ever seen.

Anyone here have tats? I have sat in a chair, but then pussed out when I thought of my poor mother and her reaction.

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 05:14 PM   #4
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfah33
May I ask why your buddy got the tattoo? BTW, I voted for him too.

This reminds me of one of my sister's friends. He had the stupidest tattoo of all time. For some reason unbeknownst to all he had the nickname Grimace. So he went and got a band of purple Grimaces (the purple monster guy from McDonald's) holding hands around his calf. This also was one of the funniest tattoos I have ever seen.

Anyone here have tats? I have sat in a chair, but then pussed out when I thought of my poor mother and her reaction.
he was doing a lot of drugs at the time, a lot of drugs....

i have 2 tattoos, on both of them on my back, they are kind of cool i think....
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote