cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2008, 08:00 PM   #11
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grigor View Post
They aren't my numbers, but I posted them here because it's a good regression model based on polls. You can read more about the methodology behind these numbers here.

EDIT: Oh, and here's the most recent senate polls if you're interested.
I'm familiar with 538's stuff (Barbara and Cali quote it like the Bible). It will be fascinating to see how right he is on his stuff after tomorrow.

Just for fun: wouldn't it be sheer entertainment for Obama to win the popular vote and lose the electoral vote? What's the over/under on the number of seconds it would take for yet-another-constitutional-amendment to be drafted?

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:39 PM   #12
BarbaraGordon

BarbaraGordon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
I'm familiar with 538's stuff (Barbara and Cali quote it like the Bible).
Me? I don't recall ever quoting from 538. I recall you quoting from 538, but not me.*

We discussed 538 last week and I said that he turned heads with his accuracy during the primaries, but that he's a little immature with his flagrantly Obama-koolaid commentary regarding the election. I've never said anything like that about the Bible.

(*Although I must admit I probably I have, but certainly not on a regular basis.)
BarbaraGordon is offline   Reply With Quote