cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2006, 06:06 PM   #41
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

"No more Bushs"

What, is there a Brazilian candidate running?

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 09:10 PM   #42
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyacoug
At least according to a recent poll. 63% of Americans polled said they would "definitely vote against Jeb Bush" if he ran for president in 2006. It appears our collective intelligence is rising!

Only 9% said they would definitely vote for Jeb Bush.

Hillary had somewhat mixed results. While slightly more than 50% said they would never vote for her, she also had, among the candidates listed, the highest number of people say they definitely would vote for her. This pretty much confirmed what we already knew- Hillary is a very divisive candidate. You either love her or hate her. Very few people taking a measured approach to her candidacy.
Billary is more evil and morally bankrupt than her husband is....if that's even possible.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:14 AM   #43
non sequitur

non sequitur is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa
Billary is more evil and morally bankrupt than her husband is....if that's even possible.
What, exactly, has Hillary ever done that would qualify her as evil or morally bankrupt? I can understand you disagreeing with her politics, but I'm curious how you arrive at the conclusion that she is evil.
...You've been under attack for days, there's a soldier down, he's wounded, gangrene's setting in, 'Who's used all the penicillin?' 'Oh, Mark Paxson sir, he's got knob rot off of some tart.'" - Gareth Keenan
non sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 02:55 AM   #44
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point

That is the point that I was trying to make in another thread and Rocky didn't believe me and then he comes out says that Hillary is evil and morally bankrupt. I will say it again, if Hillary wins the democratic convention and is running for president...we will see the nastiest campaign in history against her.

People think that Hillary is morally bankrupt because she stayed with her husband thru his affairs. I am not quite sure why that is morally bankrupt...she also wrote a book of how strangers that surround you are important in helping your children develop. Yet another crazy thought.

I have issues with Hillary...but the hatred against her always surprises and confuses me. I also know that Rocky Balboa is not hardcore conservative...but if he feels that way about Hillary and says how evil is, can you imagine the true feelings of the christian right. I said it before, but people like snipe and tex may seriously spontaneously explode in 'righteous' anger if she ever took the presidency.
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 04:27 AM   #45
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

My dislike is well documented, for her health fiasco, her horrible voting record, lobbyists familiar with me who know her and her general demeanor.

I had a lobbyist who knew both Bill and Hillary in Arkansas. He told me, Bill was a good old boy, but Hillary was a battle axe. He didn't believe Bill would intentionally harm anybody, but if Hillary thought she could get away with something, she would. Anything.

From Whitewater to health care to a horribly liberal voting record, she is to be despised. To shrilly decrying the religious witch hunt, when she knew full well of Bill's indiscretions. She is believed to have her own indiscretions. Mark me, she is intelligence, but her perceived malice is widely believed by those in Arkansas.

Rocky doesn't have hard evidence, but mine is a little more direct, given my contacts.

And I like Cany Rice, so it's not the woman thing, it's the bitch thing who whose politics rape everything that matter to me.