cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2008, 08:45 PM   #1
PaloAltoCougar

PaloAltoCougar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Come share the fresh hell that is mine.

I've been working at home this week, as we have a couple of workers redoing our porch, and a different crew finishing our backyard (I feel good that my retirement fund is now putting food on the table in Juarez, Chihuahua and Ensenada). Unfortunately, the crew in the front yard loves country music (it's apparently Taylor Swift Day on KCOW today), while the backyard boys are stuck on really bad mariachi music (and their boom box goes to 11). I keep thinking I'm going to see the birthday scene from The Three Amigos in my backyard.

I'm considering cranking up some Mantovani on the old Victrola and blasting them both out.
PaloAltoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:50 PM   #2
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

That's funny. We're moving office buildings this week and I'm working from home this week as well. To get any work done, I have to leave the house and go to a local hippie coffee shop. Instead of mariachi v. country, I'm stuck between listening to the Che t-shirt crowd talk politics and the gay couples on a lunch date. In contrast to you, I'm entertained.
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:54 PM   #3
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
I've been working at home this week, as we have a couple of workers redoing our porch, and a different crew finishing our backyard (I feel good that my retirement fund is now putting food on the table in Juarez, Chihuahua and Ensenada). Unfortunately, the crew in the front yard loves country music (it's apparently Taylor Swift Day on KCOW today), while the backyard boys are stuck on really bad mariachi music (and their boom box goes to 11). I keep thinking I'm going to see the birthday scene from The Three Amigos in my backyard.

I'm considering cranking up some Mantovani on the old Victrola and blasting them both out.
WWBD?

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote