cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Professional Sports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2007, 04:16 AM   #1
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I love the Jazz.....

played great tonight, absolutely great.

Few thoughts:

a. They need a bona-fide thug on their team. Someone in the vein of Dale Davis, Eduardo Najera, Kurt Rambis, Bill Lambier. Booz, Fish and Memo all get fouled hard, high on the body,and nobody on their teams steps up and retaliates. I think they need a hired gun to protect the finesse players that dominate the Jazz roster.

b. I hope this run, (which most likely will end in the conference finals) is viewed in the proper context. If the Mavs play the Jazz in the second round, I see, and most would agree, the Jazz losing in five to six with little to no chance of winning (same chances most will give if they play the Spurs in the next round). The Jazz are still two players away from being a very good team who, in stretches plays great, to a great team who is built for championship runs.

c. Rafa should play in game five and given the license to go after Davis, Harrington and Richardson.

d. Willliams in the 2nd half specifically in the final quarter played like a top three point in the NBA. Controlled the game, played great defense and ran the offense flawlessly.
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote