cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2008, 01:35 PM   #11
exUte

exUte can only hope to improve
Default No wonder many of you are advocating same sex marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levin View Post
Great song, and Gaye's rendition of the national anthem at the NBA All-Star game is a national treasure. I listen to it all the time, and it moves me every time.

I'd be remiss if I didn't recount a recent conversation I had in the foyer with a gentleman in my ward. The ward temple visit was switched from Saturday night to Saturday morning. We did this to accommodate the many mid-singles in our ward who wanted to go to the temple on Saturday morning so they could party on Saturday night. Anyways, a 50-year old gentleman approached me to say we shouldn't have switched ward temple night. His words: "I'm a sex therapist, and I bet you couldn't guess when couples are most likely to have sex: Saturday morning. So I strongly suggest that we switch the temple visit back to Saturday night."
I smile and nod, and think, "Riiiight. I'll bring that up in the next ward council meeting."
if you are only having sex once a week on Saturday morning! .... with camels.