cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2008, 03:59 AM   #1
PaloAltoCougar

PaloAltoCougar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help me roast somebody...

I've been asked to join six others in roasting a good friend at a big birthday bash in a couple of weeks. The target is a 65 year-old male who is quite prominent in the community as a lawyer, entertainer (he has performed in Vegas as a lounge singer in the finest Bill Murray tradition), Rotarian (he was president of Rotary International recently) and Church member. He was picked to be the Marlboro Man back in the '60s, but he declined because he had recently joined the LDS Church, of which he's still an active member. The crowd will be primarily non-LDS, and fairly upscale and WASPy.

I love the guy, but he's very full of himself (a typical Christmas card from him shows him and his wife meeting with the Pope, Mikhail Gorbachev, President Hinckley, etc.), but he can take a lot of abuse, which I'm happy to inflict.

If you've heard or used any material that might fit the occasion, please pass it along. Any worthy jokes, insults or zingers will be appreciated.
PaloAltoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote