cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2006, 12:16 AM   #1
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa
Default Interesting segment on Glenn Beck

show regarding the conflict between Hezbollah and Israel.

Granted I know Glenn Beck isn't for everyone, just an interesting observation he made.

When he went to Israel a couple of years ago and went to the Israeli/Lebanon border the stark contrast was amazing. On the Israeli side were a couple of barb wired fences, a mine field and some soldiers from their outpost.

On the other side of the border, were some Hezbollah soldiers standing guard next to a billboard. On that billboard were pictures of a Hezbollah terrorist,,,I refuse call them soliders, holding the head of a be-headed Israeli soldier.

Next to that billboard were 2 flags. The Hezbollah flag and the United Nations flag.

It was interesting to see this.

I don't understand how an entire culture (Hezbollah) can literally teach hate from the womb. In their textbooks they teach of hating and killing Jews and Zionists. It's going to take a couple of generations at the very least to correct this blatant hatred.

I think we all realize that things will get worse before they get better but good hell.