cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2008, 08:32 PM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Texas A&M and racism

Quote:
On the tape, the white student in blackface is disciplined by a second white student playing the role of a slave master with a belt. Professors say the white student is carrying a “12th Man Towel,” a symbol of how Texas A&M fans help the football team. In the three-and-a-half minute tape, the student in blackface is put through a mock whipping and sexual assault.
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2644559
(you will have to sit through a commercial first)

Quote:
Almost one year ago, my son's 6month ordeal at A&M ended when he transferred to SMU.His freshman year started off great. He was the first pledge of the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity and he enjoyed his classes. A sophomore pledge named Adam started calling him by a racist name, Sabu because of his, because of his dark skin. He is a third generation Lebanese American. He had never experienced racism in his life.Other pledges caught on with bully Adam and older FIJI's did not stop it. Adam and some of the pledges made physical threats as well as continued racial name calling. After several incidents of being call NIGGER by members of the corp he called and said he wanted out. The corp members travel in pickup truck packs and pick on loan people,like the fake brave soldiers they think they are.
I hope black athletes quit coming to A&M and for my part I am going to send the letters I meant to send last year to Minister Louis Farrakahn of the NOI and NAACP to let them know about this school, the Phi Gamma Delta's, and the Jasper of central Texas,College Station.
I was going to press criminal hate crimes against the Phi Gammma Delta and Adam. A lady who is the city atty for College Station sai racism is a big problem. She told me about a bar called The Library where the white patrons who gets in and served.

Thank God for Brian Ross's investigation. He needs to bring the lovely racist A&M CORP to the light of day as well as the Phi Gamma Delta, and the city of College Station before another James Byrd is dragged to death by the little Nazis in that area.

Until I saw the Ross report I was going to let this go away. I am going full force against the racists in this article and more.
http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/...xas_am_st.html
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote