cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2008, 09:34 PM   #1
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just received a new church calling

Shockingly enough, I was not put in the bishopric though I campaigned long and hard. I was just named First Counselor in the Elders Quorum. Its too bad because I understand that the 2nd Counselor does even less. The new president is a good guy and I think we will work together. Here is the one thing that I want to have happen and will help define my legacy as a 1st counselor:

Home Teaching Numbers--Every companionship is given our email address. We will count them as 100% UNLESS they email me and say otherwise. Instead of the presidency calling them every week, only to have calls not returned, etc., they are expected to email us only if they did not do their visits. Otherwise, they are counted as 100%.

If any of you have any other suggestions on how to make me awesome in this calling, please let me know.

Goatnapper: "UteStar is the only one who is not scum."
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote