cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2007, 11:49 PM   #1
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve
Default The Jesus and Mary Chain in OC

For those who know little about me (which would be mostly everyone on this site), one of my hobbies is music...and in particular, going to shows.

Last night I was able to catch one of my favorites from back in high school, The Jesus and Mary Chain. They played a late gig at the House of Blues in Anaheim and put on a great show. This time around, they all got along and did not break up, which is nice.

For those who are fans, here was last night's setlist. I like to write down the setlist on my blackberry throughout the show. I like coming home and making a playlist of every show I attend so that I can listen to them on my ipod later.

Never Understand
Head On
Far Gone & Out
Catchfire
Sidewalking
Snakedriver
Dead End Kids
Happy When It Rains
Some Candy Talking
Between Planets
Blues From a Gun
Cracking Up
All Things Must Pass
Teenage Lust
Sometimes Always (no Hope Sandoval duet, unfortunately. Instead, Miranda lee Richards sung, who has also done guest vocals for Brian Jonestown Massacre. Sounded great, but not as good as Hope)
Just Like Honey
Vegetable Man
You Trip Me Up
Darklands
Nine Million Rainy Days
Reverence

Any other fans of the Chain out there?

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte

Last edited by TripletDaddy; 10-23-2007 at 11:56 PM.
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote